Revita Health Drink with L-Carnitine Sugar Free
Shipping Fee: PhP100
Min. Order (Philippines): 3
No Shipment For Other Countries:
Payment Method: Paypal/Bank/LBC/Palawan/Lhuillier/WU
Dalandan (Orange Sour Fruit) – Dalandan is a local Philipine orange fruit but its skin or rind color is deep green and does not turn to orange even when ripe. The juicy, tangy and sharp but sweet pulps, are definitely orange in color.
- This fruit is very rich in Vitamin C.
- It is good for women who are at he first trimester of their pregnancy because according to elders, eating lots of this fruits can provide the baby a healthy and unblemished skin and strong immune system.
- Its juice is also a very good appetite suppressant so it is recommended for weight watchers.
- It is used to relieve nausea and vomiting.
- The freshly squeeze juice is used in cleansing and disenfecting wounds.
Malungay (Moringa Oliefera) Moringa contains more than 90 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. With all benefits of Moringa, it can easily be termed as the most nutritious plant on the face of the earth. There are no side-effects of Moringa tree leaves which have been proved till date. At the same time it can be consumed by small children and adults alike.
L-Carnitine – its primary role is to help transport fatty acids into the energy producing units in the cells – the mitochondria, where they can be converted to energy. This is a major source of energy for the muscles, including those of the heart. As such, L-Carnitine increase the use of fat as an energy source. L-Carnitine plays an important role in preventing fatty buildup, especially in the heart, liver, and skeletal muscles, and it helps keep blood levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in check.